Barque Events is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic person to drive sales and help grow our expanding portfolio of existing clients. You are the ideal candidate if you have a strong sales background, are highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Assist clients with event and menu planning by selling menus and services which meet client needs and maximize revenues
- Manage clients during event life-cycle to ensure satisfaction and repeat business
- Actively find opportunities to exceed client expectations and address any complaints to ensure client satisfaction
- Act as a liaison between clients, internal departments, off-site venues and additional service providers
- Handle daily correspondence regarding sales inquiries
Successful applicants for this position bring a minimum of 2 years of event and catering sales experience, an existing sales base and strong cold calling, negotiating, and closing skills.
- Ability to continually exceed sales goals
- Ability to self manage, with excellent communication skills
- College or University graduate preferably in a hospitality related program
- Knowledge of menu development, menu/event planning
- Able to effectively and efficiently meet deadlines
- Competitive wages/salary packages
- A comprehensive group benefits program
- Staff dining discount
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected will be contacted.
No calls from recruiters, please!